We shall keep your Personal Data confidential and shall ensure that our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of your Personal Data comply with the laws of Ireland.
1.1 "Database" means database of our customers' Personal Data.
1.2 "Effective Date" means 1st April 2019
1.3 "GDPR" means the Data Protection and the General Data Protection Regulation
1.4 "Personal Data: has the meaning ascribed to it under the GDPR and Data Protection Acts 1988-2018 In Ireland
1.5 "Our Website" means www.happyhear.co
1.6 "Registered Customer" means our customer who has registered for an account in Our Website.
Personal Data: What we collect and why
2. In order for you to become a Registered Customer and to enjoy our various products and service, it is necessary for you to provide us with certain essential Personal Data as indicated at the time of collection. We may also ask for other information which helps us to offer you tailored products and service that we may be of interest to you. The types of Personal Data we may collect include your name, address, email, telephone number, location-based data, date of birth, gender, age, shopping preferences and hobbies.
Use of Personal Data
4. You agree that the Personal Data provide to us and all information relating to the use of Our Website may be used and retained by us for:
4.1 Processing your application as a Registered Customer;
4.2 Providing you with out service;
4.3 The normal management, operation, and maintenance of Our website;
4.4 Providing you with regular communications from us with details of our retail business, relevant benefits, offers and promotion from us and /or our partners, suppliers and third party merchants;
4.5 Providing you with products and services which you have requested;
4.6 Providing your order for purchases at Our Website, including verifying your payment details / status;
4.7 Carrying out prize draws, games or competitions which you have entered;
4.8 Carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand your characteristics and buying behaviour and to provide other services better tailored to your needs, and to assist us in selecting goods or services that are likely to be of interest to you.
4.9 Designing new or improving existing service provided by us;
4.10 Investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions, and research for service improvement;
4.11 Prevention or detection of crime;
4.12 Disclosure as required by law; and
4.13 Aggregated behavioural analysis
5. With your consent or indication of no objection, we will use your Personal Data for direct marketing to you (whether by post, email, phone, SMS, or other means whether now known or available in the future) in relation to offers and promotions from our partners and suppliers of products and services and third party merchants that we cooperate with to provide benefits to you.
6. We may disclose and transfer (whether in Ireland or abroad) your Personal Data to our agents or contractors under a duty of confidentiality to us who provide administrative, data processing, research and marketing, distribution, telecommunications, professional or other similar services to us. We will ensure the recipients of your Personal Data maintain a standard not less than the requirements under the GDPR and Data Protection Acts 1988-2018 In Ireland in processing and storage of your Personal Data.
7. We do not sell products or services for purchase by children. If you are under 18 years old, you may use our website only with the consent of a parent or guardian.
Browsing information collected from you (Cookies)
9. The types of data we may collect from you when you visit the Sites include:
- Information about the type of browser you use;
- Details of the web pages you have viewed;
- Your IP address;
- The hyperlinks you have clicked; and
- The websites you visited before arriving at our Site.
10. You may refuse to accept Cookies (by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system), but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate all of the functions and services of our Sites.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
11.1. check whether we hold any of your Personal Data;
11.2. access your Personal Data held by us;
11.3. require us to correct any Personal Data which is inaccurate;
11.4. ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to Personal Data and the type of Personal Data held by us;
11.5. opt out from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time.
Any request in relation to the above and general enquiries regarding our data protection policy shall be in writing and addressed to our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com
Protecting Your Personal Data
12. We maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data you provide to us against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, authorized disclosure of, or access to your Personal Data.
13. Our Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website(s) you visit.